Monday, July 23, 2007

FUNNY FOOTBALL QUOTES

  • 'Peru score their third, and It's 3-1 to Scotland.' David Coleman
  • 'It's now 1-1, an exact reversal of the scoreline on Saturday.'
  • 'West Germany's Briegel hasn't been able to get past anyone yet - that's his trademark.' John Helm
  • 'It's headed away by John Clark, using his head.' - Derek Rae
  • 'Sporting Lisbon in their green and white hoops, looking like a team of zebras.' - Peter Jones By Managers
  • 'The first 90 minutes are the most important.' - Bobby Robson
  • 'Shearer could be at 100% fitness, but not peak fitness.'- Graham Taylor
  • 'It wasn't going to be our day on the night.' - Bryan Robson
  • Interviewer: 'Would it be fair to describe you as a versetile player? 'David Beckham: 'Well, I can play in the centre, on the right and occasionally on the left side.'
  • 'If you're 0-0 down, there's no-one better to get you back on terms than Ian Wright.' - Robbie Earle
  • 'I would not be bothered if we lost every game as long as we won the league.' - Mark Viduka
  • 'We lost because we didn't win.' - Ronaldo
  • 'I faxed a transfer request to the club at the beginning of the week, but let me state that I don't want to leave Leicester.' - Stan Collymore
  • 'I'd like to play for an Italian club, like Barcelona.' - Mark Draper
  • 'Leeds is a great club and it's been my home for years, even though I live in Middlesbrough.' - Jonathan Woodgate
  • 'I was surprised, but I always say nothing surprises me in football.'- Les Ferdinand
  • 'There's no in between - you're either good or bad. We were in between.'- Gary Lineker

Funny, or were'nt they???

No comments: